9/4 Taylor turns The Power back on
Ladbrokes are going best price in the world about Phil Taylor winning his 16th World Darts Championship.
Following the draw for the Ladbrokes World Darts Championship the sponsors are offering a standout 9/4 that The Power is switched back on in Ally Pally this year.
However, one person who's breathing down Taylor's neck is man of the moment, Michael Van Gerwen, who's currently positioned as the 4/1 second favourite, having been a 66/1 shot at just the end of October.
The firm are also quoting defending champion Adrian Lewis at an industry best price of 14/1 to complete his treble of World titles. Raymond Van Barneveld finds himself chalked up as the joint third favourite with Simon Whitlock at 10/1.
Both Taylor (1/50) and Lewis (1/16) are heavily odds-on to avoid any speed bumps in the first round and to progress to the next stage with ease.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes told Darts Betting News: "This is one of the most wide open Championship's in recent years but the one person we're keen to avoid is the flying Dutchman, Michael Van Gerwen who's in fantastic form."
She added: "We're happy to take on the big guns and that's why we're best price about Taylor and Lewis."
Written By:- Jaymes Monte (About our
Posted on:- 04/12/2012 - 13:58 PM
Filed in:- PDC World Championship Betting News, Adrian Lewis, Gary Anderson, Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld , Simon Whitlock
• Phil Taylor v Michael van Gerwen betting
• James Wade v Michael van Gerwen betting
• Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld betting
• Favourites to keep on winning
• Two epics in prospect on Friday
• Artist to brush the champion aside
• Newton to down Special Brew
• The Bull could charge through Hamilton
• Beaton could push Wade all the way
• Favourites to prosper on Saturday night
• The Rocket could soar against the Artist
• Part and Bull to go the distance
• Comfortable afternoons for Hammer and Chizzy
• Kellett to KO Big Vince
• Priestley to roll back the years
• King and Winstanley set for five sets
• Everybody loves Raymond
• Rodriguez or Bowles to steal the show
• Dolan to continue stellar form
• Part and Cullen could deliver an epic
• Hendriks to strike the right note against Jones
• Don't expect whitewashes on night one
• Big finishes & big averages to come
• Mighty Mike can rule the world
• Hammer has sights set on title
• World title odds slashed as Taylor bounces back